Providing comprehensive safety and safety relief valve repair and testing
GroQuip represent some of our industries’ most highly recognized and respected valves and actuators. Consequently, we provides comprehensive safety and safety relieve valve repair and testing. GroQuip also holds the oldest, continuously held National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspector’s valve repair certificate (VR #3).
GroQuip acts as a turnkey solution for all your valve needs by providing procurement, installation, service and ongoing industry compliance. Our Valve and actuator repair services range as follows:
- On-site and in-house repair
- Steam, air , gas, and liquid testing
- NDE (PT, MT, UT & RT)
- Welding & PWHT
- ASME Section I and Section VIII
- VR Certificate #3 and #357
Steam Testing Facilities
Steam Testing Facilities at GroQuip range through 1750 PSIG. On customer boiler with lift-assist devices we test and verify to customer specific steam pressure requirements.
GroQuip maintains the oldest continuously held National Board VR certificate issued in August 1977 for our Geismar LA facility. We also hold Certificates of Authorization from ASME for ASME Section I and ASME Section VIII assembly and testing of new Farris Engineering safety relief valves.
- Download National Board VR Certificate of Authorization #3
- Download ASME Section VIII Certificate of Authorization
- Download ASME Section I Certificate of Authorization
- View additional certifications and capabilities