The ATI Gas Motor and Oil-Over-Gas actuators
The ATI "Multi-Turn Gas Motor Actuator" features the newest technology for utilizing unregulated pipeline gas to automatically operate multi-turn or quarter-turn valves. Capable of operating with pressures up to 1500 psi, the ATI "Multi-Turn Gas Motor Actuator" is supplied as a complete stand-alone valve control system for either local or remote operation.
The ATI "Quarter-Turn Gas-Over-Oil" valve actuator is designed to operate using direct pipeline natural gas with pressures up to 1500 psi, providing torque outputs over 1 million inch-pounds. This design utilizes a proven canted scotch yoke actuator with dual oil tanks. The ATI control modules can be used with the actuator to implement various valve control strategies.
Contact us direct by phone at 800-259-1456 (in Geismar, LA) or 800-871-8369 (Sulphur, LA) to find out more about ATI solutions or simply click here to use our convenient online request form.
ATI: Multi-Turn Gas Motor Actuator
State-of-the-art pipeline technology
Long life, corrosion resistant
The compact, lightweight gas actuator is mounted directly on the gear operator normally supplied for hand wheel operation. An economical adapter, specific to the valve gear-box, connects the gas motor actuator directly to the gear operator hand wheel shaft.
- Operates with 100 to 1500 psi unregulated gas
- Lightweight - 250 lbs
- Reliable, durable gear motor for improved efficiency and less gas consumption
- All control elements are constructed of marine-grade anodized hard aluminum and stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and longer cycle life
- No special tools required for limit valve adjustments.
- Adapter is machined to match specific requirements of the supplied valve gear operator
- Allows for manual hand wheel operation
- Optional speed controls
- Optional oil mist extractor
Download: Gas Motor Actuator Brochure
ATI: Gas-Over-Oil Actuator
Hydraulic hand pump backup system
Maintenance free, long cycle-life
The ATI "Quarter-Turn Gas-Over-Oil" valve actuator is designed to operate using direct pipeline gas with pressures up to 1500 psi, providing torque outputs over 1 million inch-pounds. The ATI design utilizes a proven canted scotch yoke actuator with dual oil tanks. With the cylinder always immersed in oil, the ATI "Gas-Over-Oil" actuator provides maintenance free, long cycle-life actuation. The ATI control modules can be used with the actuator to implement various valve control strategies.
- Single cylinder-dual oil tanks
- Canted Scotch Yoke design
- Linear travel stops on center with the piston rod
- Electrolysis nickel plated cylinders for extended trouble-free services
Download: Gas-Over-Oil Actuator